Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Halloween from Stardoll News Gossip!



Hey everyone! Halloween is just around the corner! I'm going to be out of town for awhile and feel like I'm coming down with a cold, so I figured I would get this post out now, even if it is just a tad bit early.

I have mixed feelings concerning stardoll's attempt for Halloween costumes. Few of the pieces are new, and only some are nonsuperstar, so it makes it hard for nonsuperstars to come up with a great outfit.

Here is my costume. If you have come up with something creative for your own costume you can e-mail it to dance_addict93@hotmail.com or leave a post in the comments telling us your stardoll username to be featured in the blog! (If you leave a comment you have to stay in costume until I can get the screen shot.)

xoxo,
Emma (dancekicksbutt)

No comments: