Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Just A Reminder + New LE

This is just a reminder to all those that were planing to enter the become an author contest. Your first article will be
due Tomorrow--September 23.
Please send these articles to me through doll mail. /
If you don't know what I am talking about click here.
/
/
There is also new LE! I personally really like some of these items this time. If I was a superstar I would probably buy some. It's really tempting to become one right now, but I wont. I just pretty much cleaned out my checking account at Aeropostale....lol anyways I really love it this time!

1 comment:

Emma said...

i completely agree! i was going to make a post about it...but didn't get around to it...
my favorite pieces were the green ruffled skirt and the black lace top...oh, and the purple dress!