Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Patriotic Makeover

I've been rather bored with stardoll lately...so I decided to do a little makeover in honor of Independence Day, and share it with you.


My favorite part is my highlights...

I couldn't decide which outfit to post, so I posted both of them.

The background for this pic ^ is actually from New York City's New Years celebration...but I thought it went well with it.
(Note, Independence Day refers to the 4th of July, when the USA celebrates it's independence from Great Britain in 1776, for those of you who aren't familiar with the holiday.)
So if I don't post again before Saturday...Happy 4th of July!
And to those of you not from the US, I hope you have a great weekend. If your country has an independence celebration, whenever it is, tell us about it here in the comments. :)
xoxo dancekicksbutt

No comments: