Saturday, July 25, 2009

New: Fab Friday!

Lyndsie
I have decided to add a little something more to our blog.
.
I am going to all it "Fab Friday".
.
How Fab Friday will work is, readers can enter clubs to be featured every Friday. I will review the clubs each week and then I will tell you a little bit about the club I chose on Friday!
.
I am hoping that this will attract more readers to the blog, give us something more to talk about and help people's clubs get more popular!
.
So please enter your club! You can find the link to do that on the SIDEBAR-do not enter here!
.
Also! You may enter your club and also any other club you think is deserving of it!

2 comments:

Emma said...

good idea!

Lyndsie said...

really do you think? I didn't really know what to call it, so i chose Fab Friday. Because I guess we can have a fabulous club each friday. Kind of lame i know, but if anyone can come up with a better one, im open for ideas!