Friday, July 24, 2009

A Little Update...

Hello dear readers!

I just thought I would give you a little update...sorry if it seems thrown together or a little random...as I'm very short on time at the moment.

Stardoll has been very boring for me lately...due to a lack of new releases that nonsuperstars can buy and various other reasons. A hacking frenzy went through over the past few days, over the MKA jacket...new Hotbuys were released...Elle is on sale...and not much else. I honestly didn't think those bits of old news were worth full articles.

I just came across a club worth joining...which is actually about an up and comming stardoll magazine, called Beauty Mag (click here to check out the magazine). The club is called BeautyMag, and is under the category of looks if you'd like to join it. If you would decide to join, you can always say I invited you...but it's completely up to you!

But cutting to the point, I will be gone for the next week and a half...probably without much computer access. So I will miss everything...but everyone needs to take a break from a pixelated world everynow and then.

Sorry for rambling on and on...and the lack of pictures.

Kisses!
Emma (dancekicksbutt)

1 comment:

Emma said...

oops...i meant the next two and a half weeks...sorry!