Monday, June 8, 2009

Sorry Everyone!


Ok, first I must start out by saying that I am sorry that I have not posted much this last week, my Internet was down for pretty much the whole time! :[ But now that it is back up again I am going camping until next Monday (June 15th). But I may be back early because we are expecting it to rain.
_
But anyways, lets get a comp going while I am away! I think that we will start with the "Become an Author" comp. I think that would be one that would run well without me being here. Here are the requirements to enter:
  • Know how to make a screen shot. (There are instructions on how to do it on Gossip-Stardoll)
  • Have fairly good English skills
  • Be willing to post at least 1 time a week
  • Have an e-mail address you can give me (this is a must to be added to be a contributor to the blog)
Now, if you are interested in entering send 3 articles to my doll mail (click to go to my suite) on Stardoll by Tuesday, June 16th. Then I will post them and we will vote on them! I really would like a lot of people to enter this contest so please enter, even if you think you may not have a chance at winning you will never know unless you try!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I'm definitely entering.

Emma said...

ok... :)