Sunday, June 14, 2009

Contest: Win an SMS code!




I've decided that it's time for our first win-a-code contest.
Everybody-superstars and non-superstars, feel free to join! :) Non-superstars,it's your chance to become a superstar!

All you have to do is:
-dress up TWO dolls of your choice and save them in your Album
-write a comment here telling us that you're entering and the pages where we can find your saved dolls

I'm going to see all the entries and the one with the greatest dress-ups will be the winner.
The prize for the winner is an SMS code worth 1 month superstar membership which includes 30 stardollars.
I'm going to send the code through DollMail to the lucky winner.

You can sign up for the contest until 23rd June.I will announce the winner on 24th June.
You have enough time to show your creativity and original style.The best one will win!

15 comments:

nicolee. said...

my stardoll name is choc-cream

the pages in my album:
page 1- hilary duff & paulina rubio

Emma said...

i'll enter...but i haven't decided which dolls to enter yet :)

Noulitsa said...

ok my pages are 4 and 28
my username is noulitsa

Lyndsie said...

Sophie! This is a great idea! =]

♥The Beautiful Bea♥ said...

Im in! Page 9- Ashley Tisdale and Hannah Beth, my name on stardoll is sammybeatiful

Hanechon said...

Name: sixasix
Album page: 3
Doll name: Agyness Deyn and Punk
Theme: London Wears

Maryam-jan said...

Username: Maryam-jan

You find my 2 dressed up Dolls in my Album, on Page 13. Hope you like it.


Love maryam-jan

Recordbaby said...

Im In My Stardoll's Name IS Recordbaby And Ill Tell You AlbumPages In Next Comment :)

Recordbaby said...

Its On Page 5 :)

Emma said...

pages 7 & 8...thank you for creating this contest!!!
xoxo dancekicksbutt

Doggy-luva1/izzyrocks1 said...

my stardol name is Doggy-luva1
mine are on page 5

chinese unicorn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
chinese unicorn said...

oops! it's still 23th july in my country..
please put me in the comp..
pleaseee..
on page 3..
my stardoll username is NECHON

-NewLook said...

Hiii can i enter please iv saved them in my album on page 7 and 8
thank you :)

Erin said...

My username is catlover103 and the dolls will be found on pages 1 and 2