Saturday, May 16, 2009

Stardoll And Sorry.

Hello, Its Bronagh!
I have seemed to have lost my header so if you have time Lyndsie could you please resend it? Thanks.At the moment i am just going to write my name at the top.
Before i start gossiping i have to REALLY say SORRY! I am very sorry for not posting. I broke my arm and it was awkward writing with my left hand.Any ways its still a tincy bit sore and i have been trying to fix up my own blog too!lol.


Back to Stardoll.Not much new as usual. But as you know the 5 Stardollers a day thingy , Isn't is a bit boring ? Playing the SAME two games each and every day. Stardoll said there was going to be 2 more 'coming soon' by soon i think they meant NEVER!I wonder when it will come out ?! And i PROMISE I will start posting more often!

No comments: