Saturday, May 16, 2009

Eurovision Themed..?

Hey there guys, sorry I have not posted, I was very busy with school and projects.
Anyway, back to the point...
As I was looking through the starbazaar I noticed some new dresses have arrived, Red Carpet `09. 
I click on a blue dress and came up with this...
(Click to zoom)
The dress is fab! (lol.) 

Anyway, if you don't know why I'm posting about this dress, is because there's a huge contest every year in Europe called Eurovision. Countries in and located around Europe get to perform each year (with a different act, obviously!) and win the most wanted prize of all of Europe- Eurovison in their homeland. 
My country (Ireland) didn't get through, but if you'd like to see the video click http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71K8FniEkMw
Et Cetera......
And I LOVED Finland! XD

No comments: