Friday, April 24, 2009

Yes, I am alive!

Wow! It has been a long time since I have posted! But I still read the blog everyday. =] I have decided to invite some authors back for many reasons so watch for them to post soon! As some of you may have noticed I have added a clock to the blog. It has the time where I live, in the US, and then the time for the UK since I think lots of people that read this blog live over there. If you want your time added on here just comment on what time zone you want. Well I should probably tell you what these clocks are for, they are so that when we have GB party's we can see what time so we can all be there and on time and stuff like that. We will have a party coming up for 3,000 hits rather than my 1/2 birthday since I think that that would be a better reason for one. But anyways comment and tell me! =]

No comments: