Friday, April 24, 2009

New Moon


First of all I have to say that I am not "obsessed" with the Twilight series but I don't "hate" them either. But I just found some pictures of New Moon! woot woot! I'm so excited for this even though the movie will probably be stupid and ruin it all for me, but hey Taylor Lautner will be in it so hey maybe it will all work out! <3 ha ="P

A pack of wolves or whatever you call them lol!

Who is better? This guy or Taylor as Jacob? It doesn't really matter he will still be in the movie!

I read on Posh24 that these two are a couple! But this websites news sometimes tends to be made up and crap like that but this would be so awesome if this was true! I don't really like Disney stars but I have to admit that I do like Selema! They would be so cute! =] I love his smile but not in this pic lol

3 comments:

not-perfect111 said...

I think the New Moon movie would be the same rubbish as the Twilight movie.:(
I've read Twilight and now I'm reading New Moon and all I could say is that the books are so much better!I love them!

Sammi said...

You can tell who is and who is not a real Twilight fan.
"Warewolves or whatever you call them"
*rolls eyes*
And on ET Taylor officially put out that he is singe.

Lyndsie said...

Hey cut me a little bit of slack! I was babysitting while I posted this and I am not a huge fan either so that doesnt really matter! And also I didn't say that those 2 are a couple! I said that I read it on posh24 and that their news lots of the time is made up! gosh people are so critial