Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Clubs.

Hey!!(:
Its Ashli_Babe here!
Sorry I dont have my hearder!!:((
I'm so happy to write for this blog:)
I wanna thank PlainCity2 for chosing all of us!(lol)
(I had the least votes)..but!
Any ways I thought I'd talk about The clubs on stardoll.

Animal-Lovers-A great place to "Advertise"..but I must say..the owner supposly doesn't care for her club with all the cursing and fighting..oh well:P

Original-I like the club..but it just a tad too original.The people in that club are way to bossy.And they tend to yell at you when you are "pretty".But you should never care what people say.

We.Want.DKNY-Okay..well this is my club..But its also the 2nd largest DKNY club on stardoll!You can can brodcast and We have a weekly covergirl,club of the week,and TONS of contest to win great prizes like codes.

Whats your club name?
I'd LOVE to here about it!
Just leave a comment!


No comments: