Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lots of stuff today!

Well I have about 4 things today so ill just put them all on 1 post.

1st thing: Who is the covergirl and all of that today? When I went to look at the magazine it was blank. Well it really is MissCandyDoll.






2nd thing: What is with all of the glitches? I mean seriously can't stardoll just make their things work after people pay a lot to be members??? You can't even see most of the pictures and then one of them that you can actually see is all zoomed in all weird.

3rd thing: Advertisements. They have so many of them. They are all over the place. When I got on today I was mad. Look at how big this one is. It's like the whole freaking page! Well not really but you know that I mean.

4th and final thing: Free. If you like free stuff this is the pick of the day. If you just click on it then it sends it to your suite. This isn't really that nice cause well its Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus/Miley Stewart/Smiley Cyrus/Destiny Cyrus....whatever her name is today.

No comments: