Friday, September 25, 2009

Thankful Comments

For the few months that I've written for this blog, I've noticed that we have a long line of viewers, but no one seems to be brave enough to comment most of the time. I know that sometimes you just aren't all that interested or impressed by the post. I understand that we all have lives outside of the stardoll world, but how long does it take to jot down a few quick words of response?

So I've decided to make a little post that everyone shouldn't have trouble responding to. Right now the world is in a bit of a recession or setback, in some places it is much worse that others. I'd just like everyone to take a moment and comment on what they are thankful for.

I'll start...

xoxo,
Emma (dancekicksbutt)

4 comments:

Emma said...

i'm thankful for my teammates, they encourage me to stick with it and show what friendship is all about.

your turn!

Erin said...

I'm thankful for my family, the roof above my head, my education (No matter how boring it gets), and my friends. Plus the internet =D

Lyndsie said...

Emma this is a great idea! This blog really does get quite a few visitors daily, but no one ever seems to comment.

I am thankful for my family, friends, that my parents both have jobs and lots lots more!

Emma said...

woop woop! way to go girlies! i'm thankful for you <3