Tuesday, August 4, 2009


Well, at first sight, I did not think that this was a very fashionable hotbuy. Since it is inspired by a past hotbuy, I didn't see the use. But before you write this one off, try it on in starplaza and put an outfit together. I discovered that its a lot better when in an outfit than it is by itself. This is a fairly affordable Hotbuy at 8sd so I'll buy it. Try it for yourself and see if it fits your style. Let me know what you think of this hotbuy in the comments.
Hot or Not?
-Let us know-
xoxo Adrienne

3 comments:

Icky said...

NOT! The new writer sucks eggs! *I throw rotten froot at her* Get rid of the blog! It sucks now!!!

Lyndsie said...

Dear Icky-

I happen to like her. This is my blog and it will be how I want it be. So if you don't like it I suggest you go read one of the other billions of blogs about Stardoll!

Love,
Lyndsie

Adrienne-Miranda said...

lol its alright
haters make you more famous on Stardoll

She's taking time out of her life to talk about me. Who wouldn't like that.
There's a reason no one's heard of her and she's not using her actual account