Saturday, August 29, 2009

My 100 Page Album!

I am proud to say that I have finally completed my 100 page album! I am so excited because it took weeks of hard work and thought. I have over 90 themed pages that show every style you could think of. I created countless outfits to show my personal styles and how you can experiment with your ensembles. Here are a few previews =]

What do you think? Be sure to come and check these out yourself. Comment and rate them to let me know what you thought. If you like it, than tell your friends to take a look as well. It took so much work so I am really excited and want everyone possible to see my album. And since I finished, I can get back to more blogging! So I'll talk to you all later. Stay in style always,

xo, Adrienne

1 comment:

Emma said...

very gorgeous...great work!