Thursday, August 6, 2009

More Mudd + Freebie

Stardoll has added more Mudd clothes to the Kohl's Store! I personally don't like any of the items very much, but that's just me. BUT I do like the black & white plaid jacket and the bag! But anyways, Stardoll is giving us some good things for non-superstar prices so I shouldn't complain that much! :) And as some of you many have noticed you have received a PSP. But of course I bet that many of you, like me, have put this thing into your storage. Is it just me or are you all sick of the freebies the Stardoll is sending us? I mean yes, they are being kind of generous, but then again what is the purpose of these things? For me they just take up room in my storage! What do you think? Comment and tell us!

1 comment:

mew-mew4ever said...

It's Called A PSP :) Lol!



mew-mew4ever.