Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm Back!


Hiya everyone!

I'm back from my little break! It was nice to have a break from normal life for awhile :)

And upon my return I had several pleasant surprises! Stardoll has released their Kohl's campaign, which I rather like, except for a few pieces which look a little sloppy and old (on the Abbey Dawn page). My favorite page is the Mudd one. :) I also found that the blog has a new look...which is coming along quite nicely!

Anyways, I start school again this coming Thursday, so my relaxing time will be cut short. My classes are all a bit demanding (I'm going to be taking three different science classes...why didn't someone slap me when I signed up? oh well...) Between school work, practices, and homework, I'm not going to have a lot of time for stardoll. So I will do my best, but my parents are very strict in that "school work comes first".

Love always,
Emma (dancekicksbutt)

No comments: