Monday, August 31, 2009

Hotbuys Print Leggings




The Hotbuys Printed Leggings have just arrived in Starplaza. They are inspired by a pair of leegings by Balmain and I really like them. The thing with these are, that they are more versatile than they seem. On first glance, they seemed a bit tacky for my taste. But there are many ways that you can use them to compliment your outfit. Try adding them to a more simple outfit when it comes to color. Don't use many different colorful pieces when using these leggings. Let the leggings stand out and take your outfit to the next level. They are once again superstar and 9sd. They are the first hotbuy in a while to not come out in twos. So there is no lower option than 9sd. Its a bit pricey for me I admit. It seems that Stardoll is going back to their old ways. Nevertheless, I think they would be a good investment for now since there aren't many leggings that look like this. So what do you think of them?
-
xo, Adrienne


2 comments:

Erin said...

I thought they were inspired by McQueen...

Emma said...

ooohhh...gorgeous outfit! i wouldn't have thought of that!