Friday, August 7, 2009

Freebie + My iPod Game Songs + New Headers

So it may be a little late for this but anyways, the Pick of the Day is this free dress thing. You can't wear it because its on a stand, but some of you may like it for a display or somethin like that in your suite.
And now here are my songs for the iPod game. I know that this was a little while back but if you don't know what I'm talking about click here.
2- This One's for the Girls, Martina McBride
15- Teardrops On My Guitar (POP Version), Taylor Swift
22- Tell Me Why, Taylor Swift
30- Big and Chunky, will.i.am --Ha ha! I'm a nerd! But I love Madagascar!
46- Say Goodbye, Chris Brown --I should delete this! Chris is a LOSER now!!!
55- Before He Cheats, Carrie Underwood
62- Don't Trust Me, 3OH!3
76- I Gotta Feeling, Black Eyed Peas
88- Don't Stop the Music, Rihanna
97- Summertime, Kenny Chesney
105- You Belong With Me, Taylor Swift --MY ALL TIME FAVORITE SONG! :D
117- Goodbye, Kristinia DeBarge
123- Fall for You, Secondhand Serenade
139- You're Not Sorry, Taylor Swift
147- It's Not Over, Daughtry
151- Mad World, Adam Lambert --yesssss
163- Jesus Take the Wheel, Carrie Underwood
178- Born to Be Wild, Adam Lambert
186- Just Dance, Lady GaGa
198- Hot N Cold, Katy Perry
And here are the new headers. They are just "temporary". The blog will be having BIG changes at the end of the month-a party and everything!

No comments: