Thursday, July 30, 2009

Recast for Twilight Saga

For Eclipse they are re-casting one of the characters! It's Victoria. I'm ok with it. If was someone else, like Bella, Edward or heaven forbid-Jacob :) I would be very very upset! lol


So here is who plays Victoria in Twilight & New Moon. Her name is Rachelle Lefevre.

And here is who will play her in the other movies. Her name is Bryce Dallas Howard. I personally like her better.Tell me what ya think :)

Oh and by the way, whats up with Kristen Stewart? Freakish.......

3 comments:

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Am glad it's not one of my main peeps, but ugh I don't like her. I like who's playing Victoria now I think she's great.

chicky357 said...

I watched twilight on youtube but i don't really know any of the people!! I probably won't notice a difference! :P


x chicky357

Emma said...

hmm...she definitely does look more evil! tehehe :)
as for Kristen...perhaps the new look is for a different film?