Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bored...



Recently stardoll has been quite boring for me. So the other day I started going to different peoples suites and I noticed that a lot of people on stardoll have a great talent for designing there suites and making amazing outfits. Here is a list of people who I thhink you should visit. :]


Click on their names to go to their suites.
(I think the 1st three are the best)
Here are a couple of pictures of the above people.


Sookie_S. has loads of amazing rooms. Two of the rooms are houses and one of the rooms is a graveyard. She designed that washing machine in the stardesign interior and she also designed a lot of other stuff there too.





As you can probably see from the picture cltreanor has an amazing suite. I also love those 2 dresses she made. :]



Iamyourfat makes beautiful outfits. In her presentation she says


(p.s. all of my outfits are avant-garde pieces, they are not necessarily ones you could wear outside your house, they are pieces of artwork in my eyes)



I love -cooldude 's hair which is made out of the horse main.


Disturbed.Soul 's outfit to me looks like actual clothes but it is made out of a lot of items from the minishop.


N1mka4eva always seems to have very unique outfits on!

No comments: