Sunday, July 5, 2009

Antidote 1 piece left





Antidote has been in the starplaza for ages now. Unlike Limited Edition people dont seem to be in as much of a rush to buy it. But now there is only 1 piece left. It is a rug being sold to superstars for $40. I don't know why people don't want to buy it. I want it but I don't have enough money to buy it!! :( As you may have noticed antidote are not showing any of the clothes that have been sold they are just showing the furniture and things! Heres a pictuer of the rug!!




3 comments:

Erin said...

I tried to buy it, but it said that it was sold out.

Anonymous said...

WTF? BLUEGREEN86 IS NOJARAMA? A BOY?

Blogger Nojarama said...

Ok I have completed the task!

My username is Bluegreen86 and I am wearing my outfit

My Writing is in my Starblog under "USA"

http://i40.tinypic.com/9qai47.png

Emma said...

whoever "anonymous" is...

QUIT POSTING THAT KIND OF JUNK ON HERE!

...back to the article, thanks, i hadn't noticed that...but i'm not a superstar, so i wouldn't be able to buy it anyways!