Friday, May 1, 2009

Stardoll Obsession




Just a few moments ago this thought crossed out my mind.
I realised that I'm spending far too much time on Stardoll.And saying this I mean
very much time.
Is it worth it?To waste your time on a such s childish site,to dress up virtual celebrities with fake clothes,to be surrounded of fake people,foolish faces...a virtual world that is clouding up your mind.Oh and last but not least-to spend your real money.Real money.That you can spend on something much more worthy-a good book,for example.

You,who are reading this,are thinking: 'When you don't like Stardoll,you could just leave it.Noone is forcing you to stay here.'
I'm not saying that Stardoll is a bad place.It's good of course,but in small quantity.Like everything else in this world.Drinking alchohol in small quantities is good for health but when you go too far,it's dangerous.Stardoll,like having fun and just relaxing playing some games,is good.But when it starts to become your life,when the obsession starts growing,it is dangerous.You know what I mean.

I was just thinking that if I start spending my time,not wasting it on Stardoll, in something useful,my life will probably change.If I start reading more books instead of 'waiting for the 30 millionth member of Stardoll to be registered' a lot of things will change.I'll feel complete.Because it's my life.And I want to live it of full value.Think again.Is it worth it?

1 comment:

Emma said...

even though i don't go through the same thing...i'm too busy to be on stardoll that much, you have a GREAT point for all stardoll members to consider
xoxo dancekicksbutt