Saturday, May 9, 2009

Non-superstars can sell items too?




My superstar membership finished a few days ago and I'm wondering if I will renew it,since Stardoll cheated me with paying by SMS. (I paid for codes but they didn't send me any)
Anyway,now I'm not a superstar and as I was browsing my wardrobe,I saw some items on sale.I have put them on sale,when I was a superstar.But they should not be on sale,when I'm not a superstar,should they? Another strange thing happening on Stardoll!Has somebody ever been in such a situation?Write a comment expressing your opinion! ;]


[click on the image to see it bigger]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DId you put those on sale a few days before your superstar ended? I think that if you do that then they stay on sale for 4 days end if you are a superstar or not.
~PlainCity2

not-perfect111 said...

Yes.It's maybe a glitch or something?

Gracie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.