Wednesday, April 15, 2009

News

.:PlainCity2:.

*Please read all of this it is very important*


1) First of all sorry that I don't have a header. I lost my memory stick! =[ That has like everything of mine on it sense I do not save anything to the computer. Like all the stuff for this blog, tons of scrapbooking paper and most important to me, my pictures and the digital scrapbook I made of all my family pictures were on it!

2) I have made my decision on who will stay and who will go. You can just look at the list on the side bar to see who is still here. But for those of you that have stayed remember that I can still drop you whenever I feel like it. So keep up your good work so I wont have to do that! And to those of you who I dropped maybe I will give you another chance next time I have an author comp!

3) I've been thinking that the playlist needs kind of a make-over. So if you have a song you want on it tell me in a comment!

4) I've also been thinking about having a GB party for my 15 1/2 birthday (lame I know but hey its kind of my birthday and we haven't had a party for a while). So at my other party's the time ends up being like 3pm here (right when I get home from school) but then its like late at night other places. So what I am saying is that my time is Mountain Standard Time and I would like everyone to comment on what time they think will work for them to have a party anytime after 3pm my time! And this would probably be on like a Friday night. But please tell me your name when you comment! =] Thanks mucho!

5) Vote for your favorite color theme on the poll on the side bar!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thanks for letting me stay! I haven't posted much because whenever there is something to post about, someone already has! Ugh....

I get home from school at about 4:00 Washington DC time. (I don't know the time zone). So anytime after that and before like, 9:30 PM is good.