Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Some News

XSTARBURSTX808



Hey everyone. I'm xstarburstx808.

I have recently been added as an author to this amazing blog.

I will be posting quiet often, maybe once a day or something as it is a busy time at school for me with homework and all, so maybe follow us or keep checking back.


I currently don't have a header, PlainCity2 is making me one, so I should have one soon .. :]

There is nothing really to post about right now, I have just come online.

Just One Thing:

If you go to the STARDOLL CINEMA, watch the advert for ''Littlest Pet Shop'' You will recive a FREE KOALA. Also go to the mini shop and under ''Littlest Pet Shop'' There will be a free butterfly & also many other cute animals for only $1.


Thanks for taking the time to read my very first post on this blog,

- Holly, xstarburstx808 ♥

No comments: