Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sephora ?

Hey everyone :]
I got my header, isn't it just amazing thanks Lyndsie.

Oh, you probably saw the last post but I wanted to go into a bit more depth.
Whats this all about ? I mean, Sehora going ? Last chance to buy ?

How comes stardoll is taking away our only make up store ? Are they bringing out a new one ? Maybe something like .... l'Oreal or No. 7. I hope so because we need make-up right ?

I will be buying quite a bit of this, shame its not onsale eyy? Who knows, it might be in a few days.

Does anyone have any infomation on this ? Maybe you could share it with us in a comment or even in the chat box --->

Oh and I hope stardoll replace it with some newer stuff. I love my stardoll make-up. However it will probably be a while before we get it. And now that stardoll have caught on to the limited idea, it will be something along the lines of LE make-up. Just thinking aloud out here, but wouldn't that be really great ?




Thanks for reading . :]
Holly. x

No comments: