Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ok here it is....

Well sense my comp has kind of well backfired on me this is what I am going to do. I am going to ad the 4 authors that are left to my staff. (Originally I was going to take the top 3 but now I don't want to do that for various reasons)

This is going to be a test for everyone on my staff.

What I am going to do is EVERYONE will be competing to stay here. I will choose who I want to keep based on how well they write and how and how often.

I don't know yet how many people I will keep of if we will be voting on it or not, but I do know is that I want a good staff that will write!

So everyone do your best. This is a competition for everyone now!

1 comment:

Erin said...

OK. :) Just wondering, but how did it backfire? I heard about some really rude comments.