Friday, March 6, 2009

Long time no post

Well sorry that I have not been posting much latley. I have been very sick. But I am hoping that my authors will keep up with the gossip & news with you.........so far they have been doing an ok job with that. But anyways I don't feel much like making a graphic right now but I am sure you will know what I am talking about when I get talking about it.
___________________________________
First the whole Italian Maffia thing. Seriously people that take their time to go to all this trouble is a bit much don't you think? I don't really think that this is really going to effect me that much, I hardly accept requests anyways.
___________________________________
Second the new 20's (or whatever it's called) clothes and furiture. What do you think? Ya or nay? I like the couch and interior. I think that I may buy them--I don't usually buy new things for my suite that often. But then there are the clothes. They are ok but seriously stardoll when are you making all this crap for us. But the new Elle was pretty good so I guess I can't complain that much. =/
___________________________________
Last go to the starplaza, under the new tab there are some things that are only 1 coin each. They are for womens day. Whats that? It sounds like a pretty good day to me though.
xo ♥/ Lyndsie

No comments: