Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hotbuys or Notbuys?


Here's the April 2009 edition of Hotbuys or Notbuys!
Hot buys Headband: I don't know what to say. It's OK. Just who in their right mind (other than hippies) would wear this thing?! Notbuy!

Hot buys vest: Oh my God! I'll be right back, I have to barf. Just kidding. But this is terrible!!!! Unless you're on the expedition of Lewis and Clark or the USA Westward Expansion, you can't wear anything like this. NOTBUY!!!!!!

Hot Buys Print Dress: You can't even see most of it while that dead animal is on top of it! But just in case it's nice, Hotbuy.

Hot buys Blazer: "Beam me up!" Sorry, this just kind of reminds me of the Star Trek uniforms, just in pink. Kinda cool. Maybe. Hotbuy.

Hot Buys Heart Skirt: I would wear this. At the beach. When I'm 50 years old. Notbuy! (No offense to 50 year olds)

Hot Buys Frock: Cool! Totally futuristic, cool silhouette, nice color. HOTBUY!!!

Hot Buys Bow Purse: Not very spring-like, you know, because it's BLACK. It has SOME color though. Hotbuy.

Hot Buys Heels: Cool. I like them, Hotbuy.

Hot Buys Necklace: Chunky necklaces are in! Cool. Hotbuy!

Hot Buys Tunic: Nice sleeves, springlike colors. Hotbuy!

That's it for today! Bye!

No comments: