Sunday, February 1, 2009

ThAnK yOu!!!


First of all I would like to say thank you to our newest author, not-perfect111. She has done an outstanding job so far as I'm sure many of you have noticed. She has been posting multiple times a day! Wow not to be rude but that's almost more than my other authors have done their whole time here. Keep it I love it! =D


Second I found this little piece of info that I thought you may want to see. This guy was the second choice to play Edward in the movie Twilight. I personally like him a lot better than the Robert guy that plays him. He is more what I imagined that Edward would look like. But he is so tan and it would be hard to make him so pale without it being totally obvious!

1 comment:

not-perfect111 said...

It's such a pleasure for me to write here! ;]