Sunday, February 15, 2009

NEW LAYOUT!!!

Well I've got the new layout up and running...well kind of. I still haven't made personal headers for everyone and I haven' t got the template to work just right. But I'll figure it out eventually lol. I ask that you PLEASE comment and tell me what you think even if you leave it anonymous. I got this wonderful digital scrapbooking paper from Summer Driggs on her blog (click to go there) and then I put together the header and template. Well hope you like it!


♥Lyndsie

PS-Sorry about no header!


***UPDATE*** I've got the header pretty much figured out I think! But the website that I got the paper isnt showing all the way. Well just incase you want to know its www.summertimedesigns.blogspot.com. I'll fix it tomrorow I'm so tired i've got to get some sleep!!!

No comments: