Friday, February 6, 2009

IMPORTANT NEWS!




Okay first thing is first:
I never knew we were aloud to advertise here so..
I have also made 2 new scenerys.
The Palace,Street Style is My Style,Relaxation and The Secret Waterfall.
Sorry if it sound's so much.

Next is my Birthday!
As you may of heard that Hotboy753's birthday soon =]
but so is mine!On Friday 13th of Febuary(this Friday)
I don't want to do over do things so i will have mine another day maybe..Saturday 14.
Alot of people will be spending Valentines soo it's really up to you.There will also be awards.
'Black and White in the City come wearing your best City look..black and white though.

Next:
3 ways to wear the new 'Halter Dress'
1.Halter Dress
2.Elle shoes
3.Bisou pants.

Way 2:
1.Halter dress
2.Cropped tee
3.Knee high boots
4.Bangle set.

Way 3:



1.Halfer Dress
2.DKNY shoes
3.Bisuo HB jacket
4.Hearted Belt
5.HB earmuffs

BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL (someone was send my something on MSN LOL =])

Signing out..
Bronagh97

No comments: