Monday, February 23, 2009

FINAL ONE--Posible Author/Guest Article #3

HERE IS THE LAST AND FINAL GUEST ARTICLE BY NAT643. PLEASE REMEMBER TO VOTE ON IF YOU WANT HER TO BE AN AUTHOR HERE OR NOT! =]

Here is another article.Dating Online.Dating online is the stupidest thing i have ever heard of. This one guy named Kowgirl567 asked me to be his gf. Then he kept asking for my pass and then he is like let's meet on the beach of flordia. I'm like what the heck!! His medoll is a girl!! Then there is another guy named cooldudejosh99. He kept asking me if i loved him. Then i'm like no. Then he is like i want a boyfriend cause i'm gay. I'm like what the heck!!! DUDE!! Since i had those two encounters i never want to talk about dating online again!! Plus, don't u dare add Alexcurry. I have heard very bad things about him. So whatever u do don't talk or add those 3 peeps. They will freak u out!! Big time!! Moral of this article: NEVER DATE ONLINE! U NEVER KNOW WHO U R TALKING 2!!!!

No comments: