Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sorry!


Sorry I haven't been making posts, I've been real busy with Thanksgiving and school.
FIRST: Stardoll has got a new layout. But you have probably noticed that by now but I took this screen shot for you on they day that it came out and haven't gotten the chance to post it yet. what do you think about it? I like it personally but the broadcast is now small and so is all the other stuff up at the top.
SECOND: There is now a star bazzar for furniture and stuff like that. You proablly noticed this too but like I said before about the screen shots and everything. I'm loving this now even though I can't buy or sell anything because I'm not a Superstar (stardoll denys my credit cards every time I try to become a member :( , just in case you didn't know).
THIRD: I just thought that this was kind of funny when I logged on today it had that this person was online to times. So I just took a screen shot of just them.

No comments: