Monday, November 10, 2008

To Write Love on her arms day!


To Write LOVE On Her Arms day.

For the girls who don't know about it, it's a very sorrow day. Write LOVE on her arms day is about all the girls who have hurt themselfs to the point of commiting suicide, all over a guy. This is a problem all over the world. I Would like it to be aware and noticed. So on Thurday November 13th; Write "LOVE" In capital letters on your arm to show support to all the girls who lost their lives for a guy. Keep it on all day; you can write it in pen,Eye liner & Anything that will stay on all day. I Wanna see the pictures you guys take of this day; so please send them to me at singer_queen_91 on stardoll. Thank you for reading. This means alot to me so please Participate. Also Rememberance day is tomorrow. A shout goes out to My Uncle Sean whos serving the war in Afrganistan right now.

No comments: