Friday, October 31, 2008

Copy Cat!




Ok so this girl named choc has been visiting my suite like almost everyday, so one day I decited to check hers out. When I got there I saw that she had on the exact same outfit as me! When i asked her about this she said that I was copying her! Well what do you think? I think that it was her doing the copying because woudnt you think so after she visits my suite almost every day. Also she asked me to suite chat with her so I did. She was asking me all of this personal information like what school I go to, my full name, where I live, my age and a bunch of stuff like that. Then she started tell me some stuff about her because she wants to be my 'Pen Pal". There is no way that im going to begiving a stranger my info and have then write me. Ive covered up her real name so you dont know who she is.




1 comment:

Daisy April Smith said...

OMG, that is so weird. She was the one copying you, otherwise she wouldn't have been visiting ur suite so often, and asking u personal stuff... <3